Poetically Baring My Soul by Jerald Brown Book Blast!



Title: Poetically Baring My Soul
Author: Jerald Brown
Publisher: Jerald Brown
Genre: Poetry
Format: Paperback

 Poetically Baring My Soul is a poetry book that offers a honest inscription of trials, feelings, thoughts, and revelations. It creates a visual image from personal accounts within the expressions of the writings. Poetically Baring My Soul invites all those who have an acceptance of faith, a honesty and even accountability of self, and a vivid appreciation of metaphors and wordplay, to embrace the poems inside.

  ORDER INFORMATION Poetically Baring My Soul is available for purchase at  
amazonBN

  I was born and raised in Danville, Il, a small town about 2 hours outside of Chicago. My parents, J.W. and Dizer Brown instilled values and principles of life in me at an early age. I enlisted into the Army 10 days after graduating high school and the discipline I received added to my upbringing, shaping me into the man I am today. My love for poetry began through hip hop. I had aspired to become the greatest rapper of all time! Alongside the music, I would write little poems about anything from my surroundings, to my feelings, to my experiences. Eventually, those "little poems" turned into pieces of my life. Poetically Baring My Soul is my very first book. It provides a testimony to the trials and tribulations I've faced, my growth into manhood, and expressions of my spirit, soul, and body. I wrote this book to honor God with this gift, glorify Him, and to connect with others who may share in my walk through life. I am a man of faith. I am confident that my poems will explain my purpose, provide insight, and give readers a honest look into my heart.

For More Information

Visit Jerald’s website.
Facebook
Twitter

0 comments:


up